Welcome to day 2 of the #blogtember2016 challenge. You're still here. Or you just got here. Either way, welcome back to The Lauren Marie!
Today's prompt is to share your current goals!
So, let's do a recap of August Goals and I'll share September Goals, and my Autumn goals.
For August, I had 3 goals:
- Move smoothly - my sister and I got a place and we move in two weeks.
- Find a self care routine that will help alleviate stress and anxiety.
- Have new place organized.
The only one I've completed is the first one. The other two are in progress. But I realized moving while still working and my sister being in school is quite problematic. We will get there!
- Have all boxes unpacked
- Read one book
- Complete this #blogtemberchallenge
- Start a running routine (Ran 3 times this week, my goal is to start at 3 and then progress each couple of weeks)
- Have apartment unpacked, organized and decorated.
- Find a self-care routine
- Find new avenues to meet new people
Did you complete all your goals for August? What are your goals for September? Any Autumn goals? Let me know down below or provide a link if you blogged them!