What are oils?
They are aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants.
Young Living offers pure essential oils as well as oil-infused products to support your health and wellness. Whether you’re looking to eliminate harsh chemicals from your home and personal care products, sustain energy and experience nutrition at a whole new level, or just jump into the wonderful world of essential oils one drop at a time, Young Living delivers high quality, one-of-a-kind products for everyone!
What about Young Living?
Young Living is not a third party broker of oils, but is a company which embraces each and every step of the essential oil process – regardless of financial viability – in order to provide the highest quality oils possible. They have been around for over 20 years – this isn’t a fad or something new for them – and they have an exclusive Seed to Seal process which is a promise of purity in five careful steps.
- Seed: The best essential oils come from specific plant species that have been specifically studied for their therapeutic value and carefully selected.
- Soil: The second step involves an understanding of farming: soil preparation, balance of sun and water, responsible weed and pest control and wild craft harvesting.
- Distillation: Low pressure steam distillation ensures that the beneficial plant compounds in each batch remain uncompromised.
- Testing – Young Living never accepts diluted, cut or adulterated essential oils and all oils are tested in internal labs as well as in third-party facilities to ensure they meet demanding specification and exceed international standards.
- Seal – Young Living completes the seed to seal process by carefully sealing and inspecting each bottle
READY TO JOIN??
If you are interested in oils, I'd love for you to join my team!
To enroll with my group, click this link and make sure the number 3232085 appears in both the “Enroller” and “Sponsor ID” fields.
Signing up for wholesale/distributors, you will get 24% off retail prices which is incentive alone!
Remember, Young Living will reward that person under their compensation plan for taking the time to share the oils with you and invest in your oils journey.
If you are joining my team, two things that I recommend:
one is purchasing the $160 Premium Starter Kit and picking an Essential Rewards kit.
Make sure you choose the wholesale option for those lower ordering prices! By purchasing a rewards kit you are signing up for a monthly ordering program that give you the ability to earn points for free products, enjoy reduced shipping costs, and plan out your family’s oily budget. Plus if you are a part of this monthly program you are able to receive commissions off of growing your own business.
OPTION ONE// Wholesale Customer// ( click here) - recommended
- No renewal fee; simply purchase a minimum of $50pv of product per year and your account stays active
- No order minimum – order whenever you like, as often as you like at 24% off retail prices
- Although Young Living calls their wholesale customers “Distributors” this does NOT mean that you are signing up to sell oils and there is absolutely no pressure to do so – ever.
- Member number to share with friends; if they order using your member number, you’ll receive compensation (but, again, enrolling as a “Distributor” does NOT mean that you have to share oils with anyone; although, once you discover how wonderful they are, it will be hard not to tell your friends!)
OPTION TWO//Retail Customer// (click here)
- No starter kit required.
- Order products whenever you would like (but pay 24% more than a wholesale customer).
These are both options because it makes it all about the products without any pressure whatsoever to “share” oils. However, becoming a wholesale customer saves you so much more in the long run. The Starter Kit investment is very quickly recovered with the savings off of retail pricing.
Consider Essential Rewards: When checking out with your starter kit, feel free to select "no thank you" for the ER or choose a package and ship them together for extra savings. If you don't want a package and you just one to customize your own see below for instructions! I strongly recommend this! You get 10-20% back in points each month, you can purchase products that you would be buying anyways (shampoo, vitamins, toothpaste) while hitting that 100 PV (Product value - typically one point per one dollar) to get commissions, get discounted shipping and more! You do NOT have to sign up with a package, you can tailor it to meet your needs. This is the only way to make commissions if you are interested in building a business. Cancel anytime!!
Just go into Essential Rewards.
- Click, continue to autoship
- Click EDIT
- Click add product
- Click save
We are independent distributors of Young Living.
Any suggestions made on this website are very specific to Young Living essential oils and should not be used with oils from another source. Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician. If you are currently on medication, please DO NOT STOP.
We are starting our journey with Essential Oils and have done our own research on the purity of oils. We are confident in using oils in our recipes because we only use Young Living. They are beyond organic and never use pesticides, herbicides or any harmful chemicals. Their soil has never been exposed to them as well. We don’t suggest ever using any other oil for ingestion because we don’t know of their purity.
We are not not taking the place of your licensed medical professional, we do not diagnose and do not take responsibility for your health. We encourage you to do your research and seek out conversations with medical professionals that you go to, love & trust.
The information provided here and within our community is for learning purposes only. We aren't doctors, but are just simply sharing what has worked for us and our family. Please consult a health care practitioner when making any changes to your medical routine.
We cannot promise you any certain results.